Παρασκευή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

About Selena Gomez hate....

Well, many beliebers hate on Selena Gomez. They judge her and they are really mean to her. Maybe you guys hate her because she's dating Justin and Justin seems happy with her. Selena sees thousands of facebook statuses and tweets that saying bad things about her.
Seriously, guys, that's not cool. Selena is dating Justin, so is a part of the Belieber family no matter what. We say that "Justin smiles, we smile." Right?
That girl has feelings. And the negative comments are hurting her. And they're hurting Justin too.
Nobody will tell you to love her, or like her. But don't judge her so hard and don't be so mean to her. Just show some RESPECT... 
Personally, I'm not a Jelena fan. I admit, I don't like that couple but I like Justin's smile. I also admit that I use to hate Selena for a while. I also admit that I used to hate Selena for a while. Then I realized that I don't have the right to judge her, or anybody else. She has feelings. She's just a person. And all those negative comments are hurting her and Justin, like I said. I'm not a huge fan of Selena. But I don't hate her anymore. 
Think about it guys. And show some respect to Justin's choices and Selena.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου